The Tug of war between feminism and Biblical Womanhood can end when we sever the rope.
Let’s rebuild from the ruins, educate, and equip women to raise our daughters and son’s to live Biblically.
Sever the rope series:
Make Dinner wage War
There are a few statements to get off my chest deep breath here goes.
There is no such thing as Christian Feminist! Words mean things so stop using word salads.
Every single life matters to the Lord. A woman is easily defined and is cdnot something you can just decide to be one day.
Todays topic had me pondering why we seem to be content with just an occasional push back of Feminism. It soon turns into an all out game of tug of war. This has continued for decades but now is the time to stand united Biblical Women and sever the rope, waging good warfare as we take care of our families.
Are you ready to make dinner wage and war?
This topic is so near and dear to my heart because it encompasses so much:
The sanctity of life
And so much more………
Some scripture that needs to be shared comes from
2 Corinthians 10:3-6 ESV
For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, being ready to punish every disobedience, when your obedience is complete.
As woman of God we are to protect the vulnerabilities shared in our homes. We can not allow the culture to violate what the Lord has blessed us with.Waging good war is living biblically which actively exposes the toxic grip of Feminism on Christian Women. Every meal, every lesson, every hug, and ever ounce of love all good warfare. It sets our eyes and intentionality on the way God’s instructs us to live. This good warfare helps us teach our children how to see the tricks of satan while equipping them to silence the lies of satan. Sound familiar? All book titles of mine. Now is the time because the world is relentlessly finding ways to expose them to darkness.
All being pushed while anxiety, depression, insecurities, body positive slogans, self- love, pro-murderous, melanin worshipping ideologies get ingested like vitamins as deception courses through our veins. Now is the time and today is the day to denounce the past and lay down all for the cause of Christ.
Ladies the Lord is soon come why risk missing out on the promise land?
2 Tim 3: 1-5
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.
2 Timothy 3:1-5 ESV
Remember always to trust god cry repeat god bless you and if you are on Subscribe to my website TrustGodCryRepeat.com you will be Able to see an actual recipe our family loves that you can try for your family.
Ways to donate on main page.
CrockPot White Chicken Chili
CrockPot White Chicken Chili is an easy, healthy, and hearty slow cooker chicken chili recipe that’s full of familiar yet craveable flavors.
How to Make CrockPot White Chicken Chili
Start by adding chicken breasts, canned great northern beans, canned diced green chiles, fresh jalapenos that have been seeded and minced, garlic, shallot or onion, plus seasonings including salt, pepper, cumin, and dried oregano into a 6-quart Crock Pot.
Next add fresh lime juice plus chicken broth then stir, cover, and cook on low for 4 hours.
After four hours, shred the chicken and place into the refrigerator. Whisk together milk (any kind) and gluten free flour (or AP flour if you don’t need to eat GF) in a small dish then pour into the chili and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes. This will give the chili just a touch of velvety thickness.
Stir the chicken back into the soup then scoop the CrockPot White Chicken Chili into bowls and serve with your favorite chili toppers. I hope you love this easy crockpot chicken chili recipe – enjoy!
CrockPot White Chicken Chili
• 1lb chicken breasts (~2 large chicken breasts)
• 15oz can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
• 4oz can chopped green chiles
• 1 – 2 fresh jalapenos, seeded then minced (use 1 made for a mild chili)
• 1 shallot or 1/2 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1-1/2 teaspoons cumin
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• big pinch dried oregano
• 2 cups chicken broth
• juice of 1/2 small lime
• 1/4 cup milk, any kind
• 1 Tablespoon gluten free flour (or AP flour if you don’t need to eat GF)
• Toppings: green Tabasco sauce, verde sauce, lime wedges, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, sour cream
1. Add first 12 ingredients — chicken breasts through lime juice — into a 6-quart crock pot then stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken shreds easily.
2. Remove chicken then shred and place in the refrigerator. Whisk flour and milk together in a small dish then drizzle into chili and stir to combine. Cover then cook on high for 30 minutes. Stir shredded chicken back into chili then scoop into bowls and serve with toppings.
To prep ahead of time:
3. Make freezer packs. Add all the ingredients for the CrockPot White Chicken Chili into a gallon freezer bag then remove as much air as possible and freeze flat. 24-48 hours before slow cooking, place the bag in the fridge to thaw then dump into the crockpot and cook according to the directions. I stocked the freezer with a bunch of these for maternity leave!
4. Prep the night before. Add all the ingredients into the removable crock portion of your CrockPot then place in the refrigerator overnight. Let the CrockPot sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes then pop it into the base and cook according to directions.