Let’s dive in!!!!
1. Be busy! As the world opens back up, we do ourselves a huge disservice to busy back our lives. God has given a chance to see what happens when all the distractions and all the busy stops. We are then left with ample time to see what really drives us, and is most important to us. Reminded of this story.
Luke 10:38–42 (ESV): 38 Now as they went on their way, Jesus entered a village. And a woman named Martha welcomed him into her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet and listened to his teaching. 40 But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to him and said, “Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me.” 41 But the Lord answered her, “Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, 42 but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her.”
2. Open up their Armor- God has given us everything we need to be protected from the schemes of satan. We fall prey when we negate to put on the whole armor.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,Ephesians 6:10-19 ESV
3. Scoff at warning of others and the Bible- A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise.Proverbs 15:12 ESVThe wise woman builds her house [on a foundation of godly precepts, and her household thrives], But the foolish one [who lacks spiritual insight] tears it down with her own hands [by ignoring godly principles].Proverbs 14:1 AMP.
4. Give God your leftovers- Prioritize family activities and put God dead last, putting their desires above what God desires for you. Allow your days to be too full for meaningful time with the Lord, with your husband, or for you to get recharged. *Doing this over any amount of time makes it easy for satan to step in to come in. He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.Daniel 7:25 ESV
5. Embrace the sin crouching at your door! This is a huge conviction for me due to my ignorance. After months and months of chaos filled days with the kids. I have been seeking the Lord for clarity, or for why it’s been turmoil in our home regarding most interactions with my blessing of kids. Today, God answered clearly and I wanted to share. It was ME!!!!!!!Yes, they have been misbehaving, but I was harboring bitterness which was turning into contempt and forgiveness. A sin that I was ready to be free of immediately. I laid awake last night for a little bit praying; which turned into crying at the admissions of what really was fueling my frustration. Any mom can agree that kids can say things that can ravish your well-meaning mommy heart. I had a mental list that I reviewed with each newly added infraction. My few precious belongings always seemed to get lost, destroyed, or intentionally damaged. Tears flooded my eyes, as I asked God to forgive me as I forgive them. I will do my part to continually remember to tear up the list not laminate their list of wrongs. I vowed to let them go free so I can be free to start each day with a renewed attitude. Warrior mom’s need all the help we can get! Remember ladies to Trust God Cry Repeat.
#BiblicalWomanhood #Homeboundencouragement #YouMatter #honoringmyhusband
#notavictimanymore #selfpublishedauthor #futurebestseller #needafitnessplanthatworks #onpurpose #womenneedatribe #youleadiwillfollow #useyourphonetoencourage
#momofmiracles #CHDMOM #TAPVRFAMILY. #LOVEMYCHDWARRIORPRINCESS
#mommymoments #Godisboggerthanthistoo #mylifeisaprotest #sharetheGospel #Keepfightingthegoodfight