June 24, 2020
“Here goes nothing”
I asked myself why do this?
I felt like being an encouragement to other women is a gift that I know is God given. I know under the current life altering circumstances there needs to be a deliberate point back to Jesus. I write as way to take a step back to analyze how the Lord is present through all of these challenges. I want to let my readers know that you….Matter!
Reasons to check out this website:
- As an extra dose of encouragement through the week
- A way to connect with another imperfect woman just wanting to please the Lord with her life
- You may find a treasure to share with someone else
I want to share things that challenge the reader, but also encourage them, and spur them on in the Lord.
- I chose to blog publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal because I honestly am running out of notebooks and journals. No, really I feel compelled to share what the Lord has given me instead of keeping it to myself. I do not believe that all the things I made it through was for me to keep it to myself. I write to give God glory!
- I plan to write about a wide array of topics, but all under the umbrella of Biblical womanhood, and proper creation roles.
- I will also cover topics like parenting a child with CHD, TAPVR Type 1, homeschooling 3 children, my poetry, possibly soap making once I finish my 1st set of which will be all natural, and my first book entitled, “Trust God Cry Repeat: Mom Chronicles.
- This site is also geared totally to women. Sorry guys feel free to check out my husband’s website @Herostuffbro.com or his friend’s website: Joushua’sOutpost.com
- If I blog successfully throughout the next year, I hope to have a large enough support team to be able to take T.G.C.R where God decides next.